Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Fable 2




Fable II

Developed by Lionhead Studio, this is one of the games that I have been "playing" recently (which means I spend at least an hour a week playing/observing the gameplay). I think the series was well concieved, designed, and produced. Of corse, it was obviously developed with a big time budget.


I'm posting some of the concept work done for this game; pencil sketches, color studies, and some screen captures. I'm sure many of you are already familiar with this game.






















































Last but not least, I came across this while searching for Fable images. I don't even know what title this comes from, but it's concept art that makes me want to play the game (if I only had educated thumbs!).








No comments:

Post a Comment